awesocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
awesocraft

awesocraft.com forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» HEY SHADOW AND EVERYONE I PLAYED WITH BEFORE READ THIS!!!
THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:09 pm by Cosmo4541

» Can someone explain why i am banned
THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:22 am by pilot250

» Whitelist me please
THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 am by pilot250

» HEY GUYZ READ THIS!!!
THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:46 pm by -=L.T21[]LCY[]=-

» All awesocraft players, listen up.
THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:43 pm by -=L.T21[]LCY[]=-

» Is the server down?
THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 am by tzeise15

» NEW SERVER NEW SERVER NEW SERVER NEW SERVER NO GRIEFERS
THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:09 am by Admin

THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:21 am by DarkD

» Beta server
THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 am by -=L.T21[]LCY[]=-

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!!

Kairo_23
    Kairo_23

THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! Empty THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!!

Post  Kairo_23 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 pm

THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!! SHADOW HIS NAME IS KvaKva BAN HIM!! AND CAN YOU PLEAE MAKE ME AN ADMIN JUST INCASE IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN?!?
    kewln00b

THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!! Empty Re: THERE IS A GRIEFER IN BETA SERVER!!!

Post  kewln00b Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 pm

I think we just need more people with kicking power. Last night was horrible, 4 griefers logged on and they all also supported nazism. So basically they were all together and there were like 20 people online and we kept trying to votekick them and it did jack $hit as we needed 10 votes to kick them and it was the same people voting, 7 to 4 that was the same vote every time.I mean come on we had the majority vote why didn't that get them out?! Then more people kept logging in and the vote limit got higher and higher it got up to 16 at one point and it was the same 7 people trying to get the griefers out. And of course I was actually the highest ranked person online and I'm only a builder. We couldn't kick them at all, so this whole time they're griefing, spamming the place with swastica's and calling us dirty jews cause we tore them down. Votekick did nothing and of course since this is minecraft all we could do is stand back and watch them grief, soon they even tried to blame all the grief on me and tried to votekick ME. It was a HORRIBLE night and it could've been adverted if we just had ONE person with the power to kick these kids.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:31 am